Deck Installation in Grove City, Ohio
With warm weather right around the corner, there’s no better time to create the perfect outdoor living space in your own backyard! A deck is the perfect place to get together with family and friends during the summer. From barbeques to birthday parties, every guest can enjoy the beautiful outdoors with the amenities of your home. If you’ve been toying with the idea of installing a deck on your Grove City home, there’s only one name you need to know—APCO.
Our deck installation services allow you to design the ideal deck for your home. With over fifty years in the business, APCO excels at ensuring you get the perfect deck for your needs. For Ohio weather that swings from sunny summers by the lake to frigid winters, we offer TimberTech products because we want our decks to last.
For a FREE decking consultation in Grove City and the surrounding areas, call us at the number at the top of your screen!
Our Deck Installation Process
When you work with APCO, our deck installations follow the same pattern, but are customized to each individual’s deck needs in Grove City, Ohio. Here’s an overview of what to expect:
- Design – Our initial visit and estimate is free! This estimate includes a review of your property, a discussion about what you envision for your deck, and an overview of our offerings regarding wood composite type, color, and the best fit for your needs.
- Installation – Once a design has been chosen, we proceed by walking the property and marking pipelines. While we install your new deck we make every effort to leave your home and yard as clean as it was upon our arrival. From your initial interaction with us to the final laying of the deck slats themselves, we take care of your home.
- Completion – We complete a project review to ensure your new deck meets our high standards!
Contact us online to get started on your deck installation project in Grove City, Ohio.
Types of Decking We Install
When installing a deck, you can choose from a variety of materials. Each has its own benefits so the choice is truly up to you. To help you decide which decking material would be the best fit for your family, we’ve compiled a list of choices.
- Composite decking – Composite boards are made up of wood and plastic. The wood particles can be anything from sawdust, wood chips, or wood fiber pieces, while the plastic components can be from recycled plastic materials. Because of the use of recycled or recovered materials in the manufacturing process, composite decks are considered more environmentally friendly than their wood predecessor.
- Wood decking – Wood decking holds the position of one of the most popular choices for decks, in both private residences and businesses. Its versatility, ease of care, and ability to last a long time all add to its appeal.
- Pressure treated decking – Pressure treated wood is infused with a variety of preservatives that make it resistant to both rot and insect infestations. The wood is placed in a special air-tight container and waterborne chemicals are forced into the wood. It is then allowed to dry and is ready for use in building. This effectiveness of the pressure treatment depends a great deal on the type of wood being treated.
Allow APCO to design and install a customized deck in Grove City by calling us at 614-254-5489!
Contact APCO for Deck Installation in Grove City
APCO prides itself on the years of professional experience we have in installing and maintaining pressure-treated, wood, and composite decks. We know what decks in the Grove City, Ohio area face on a daily basis and will make sure any deck we work on is in the best possible position to resist those hazards.
Call us at the number in the top right of your screen or fill out our online customer contact form to get started on your deck installation in Grove City today!