Siding Styles in Columbus, Ohio
Whether you’re installing siding for the tangible home security and energy benefits, or you’re looking to improve the aesthetic of your home, you want options that are going to suit your personal tastes and sense of design. That’s why at APCO we offer our Columbus clients access to a wide array of styles, materials, and options when it comes to siding installation and replacement.
For decades our home service specialists have been offering leading solutions and guaranteed projects. We want your siding to be everything you’ve been looking for, which is why we put our experience, dedication, and certifications to work for you. No matter what style you’re seeking, or even if you’re looking for some guidance, we’re the experts you can trust.
Interested in learning more about our siding styles? In need of professional siding services in Columbus, Ohio? Call APCO at 614-254-5489 or contact us online today!
Siding makes up a huge portion of the viewable surface of your home, and that means you want a product that either complements your existing style or something that introduces a new sense of uniformity. We offer a wide array of styles to help you achieve this, including:
- Straight lap siding. Any lap siding is designed to slightly overlap the siding panels, and straight lap is the traditional popular option for many modern homes nationwide. Straight lap typically features long, straight boards formed at a slight wedge and comes in a wide array of material types. This style is available in many different materials, including APCO vinyl siding and James Hardie’s HardiePlank siding.
- Dutch lap siding. Dutch lap is very similar to straight lap but with a slight bevel or curvature as opposed to the more rigid wedge of straight. Both are widely popular and suitable for most home styles.
- Board & batten. The idea behind board & batten is to create a very hardy, rustic look using thicker, longer boards placed either vertically or horizontally and then lapped with smaller and thinner battens. It’s very similar in appearance to standing-seam roofing.
- Shake & shingle siding. Though shake and shingles are most commonly thought of for roofing, shake and shingle siding are catching on quickly in popularity. Rough-hewn shakes are very durable and attractive, especially in farmhouse or cottage homes, and vinyl shakes offer a neutral and attractive modern home look.
- Soffit & fascia. Soffit and fascia are less a specific style and more of an added function and visual design. These aspects are included on most homes to improve function, energy-efficiency, and overall appearance. They can also be altered or manipulated to create a unique appearance for added interest and striking design.
View Our Siding Portfolio
Our team has happily handled nearly countless siding jobs and projects for Ohio clients. If you’re interested in seeing what we can do, or looking for some inspiration, you can check our siding portfolio out at any time. We update regularly, so you can always see something new!
Siding Styles & Services in Columbus, Ohio
It’s been over five decades since we first opened our doors and started serving Columbus home and business owners. From that day forward we’ve always wanted to offer leading services and reliable solutions, and our passion for perfection has never dwindled. If you’re looking for leading siding services and superior products, then you’ve come to the right place!
Contact us online today to set up your siding consultation or call an APCO project manager today at 614-254-5489 to get started or learn more!