Siding Replacement in Columbus, Ohio
The right siding for your Columbus home can bring you a lot of benefits. Not only does high-quality siding look smart, but it can also contribute to energy efficiency and the health of your entire home too. But no matter what siding you go with for your siding installation, there will come a time when a replacement is in order.
For this reason, the siding experts at APCO provide comprehensive siding services, including a top-class replacement service to bring your home the best solutions possible. Our team has provided Columbus, Ohio homeowners with the best in-home services and quality for years, and you can always trust our experts to bring you the best!
Looking for a siding replacement company that is fast, effective, and always puts your wants and needs first? Contact the experts at APCO online today!
Siding Replacement Services in Ohio
Choosing the right siding for your home can be a bit of a bother. The options available are many, and it can be really easy to get bogged down and lost in a hurry. That is if you don’t have the assistance of industry-leading professionals! When you work with APCO, we’ll be by your side from start to finish, helping you choose the perfect siding to suit your needs.
APCO provides siding options from only the very best, choosing world-class manufacturers that are all leaders in siding materials and design. Our professionals will begin your consultation by finding out exactly what you’re looking for, helping you pick siding that meets your aesthetic and home comfort goals.
Siding Replacement Materials
APCO siding materials include:
- Vinyl: We offer 20 colors for you to choose from, and vinyl is the most maintenance-free material. No need for painting, and you’ll never have to worry about cracking, denting, or sagging.
- Exterior Portfolio™ by Crane: We have extreme weather here in Ohio! CraneBoard siding offers superior design and durability to manage the toughest conditions.
- RMC®: RMC siding is manufactured in Fremont, Ohio. When cost is important, but you don’t want to compromise quality and performance, RMC is a great choice.
- HardiePlank®: This top-of-the-line fiber cement siding is designed to last up to 50 years. It is ultra-resistant to cracking, hair damage, rotting, termites, and more because it is five times thicker than vinyl. It comes with a transferable 30-year warranty.
If you plan to sell your home next year or later, your investment in fiber-cement siding could deliver as much as an 84.3% return on investment! Vinyl siding can return 80% of your cost.
The beauty of your replacement siding will increase your property value. But you’ll love how your home looks! Call 614-254-5489 or contact APCO today for a free estimate.
Your Ohio Home: Never Out of Style With APCO Siding
What’s your style? We’ve got designer looks for every architecture. You can choose to continue the uniformity of your home’s style or create an entirely new, exciting look.
- Straight lap siding: This is the traditional horizontal overlap siding you’ll see on many homes.
- Board and batten siding: This rustic style, often seen on farmhouse-style homes, uses vertical or horizontal placement and brings texture to your home’s exterior.
- Dutch lap siding: Similar to straight lap but offering a slight bevel, dutch lap siding is extremely popular.
- Shake and shingle siding: Rough-hewn shakes give an entirely new look to your “good old house.”
- Soffit and fascia siding: Tucked close to your roofline, these areas of your home often blend in, but adding distinctive siding to them can turn them into a focal point.
When Do I Need to Replace My Columbus Siding?
Knowing when to replace your siding is critically important. Waiting too long can result in lower home energy efficiency and even damage to your home itself! So when do you call on APCO to talk replacement? Generally, a siding replacement is in order when:
- Reduced in-home comfort: We’ll start with the more vague issues that can arise from aged or worn siding. If you begin to notice cold drafts in your home or your heating costs start rocketing up, there are good odds that your siding has reached replacement age. This issue can also be due to windows, but a good home inspection can give you the answers you’re looking for.
- Signs of mold and rot: A quick visual inspection can tell you if rot or mold has taken hold of your siding. These issues start small but, in a short time, can eat up not only your siding but the home behind it, too, making this a priority problem where replacement is the clear solution.
- Chips, cracks, and gaps: A chip here or there can be unsightly but not too much of a threat. But once you’ve got even a single dent or buckle, your siding will be exposed to the elements, which will wear it down quickly.
- Too much maintenance: Sometimes, somewhat decent siding can need replacement, too. If your current siding material needs tons of maintenance that you don’t have the time or interest to provide, or if your older siding is just too much of a pain to keep up with, replace it! There are tons of attractive and low-maintenance options out there, and APCO supplies them all!
Choosing APCO for Your Siding Replacement in Columbus, Ohio
APCO was founded over 50 years ago and has been a leading exterior contractor in the Columbus area ever since. We offer premier siding replacement, installation, and repair services for any size or type of home. With decades of siding installation experience, our work shines when it comes to the finer details of each project. Over the years, APCO has perfected the siding installation process down to the smallest of details. We know what separates an average job from a great-looking project that will make both APCO and our customers proud.
APCO offers high-quality siding installation and repair throughout the following cities and their surrounding areas: Bexley, Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Lewis Center, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, and Westerville.
Ready to get started with APCO’s siding replacement services? Call us at the number at the top of this page, or contact us online to get the conversation started.
Siding Replacement FAQs
Do I need to paint my house before the siding installation?
No, you don’t need to paint before the siding installation. If we are installing vinyl siding, we will go over your existing siding.
Will vinyl siding rot?
Vinyl is less likely than wood to trap moisture. Vinyl siding is designed to allow moisture to be drawn from the home and expelled through the bottom of the siding panel.
Why should I consider vinyl siding for my home?
Vinyl siding products can mimic wood, insulate your home, and stand up to strong winds, making them a highly effective exterior siding option.
Can new siding help with noise reduction?
Not only is new siding is energy-efficient and available in many different colors, but it also reflects radiant heat and reduces thermal conductivity to help keep your house cool. New siding also reduces noise by up to 45%.