Fiber Cement Siding in Columbus, Ohio
Choosing the perfect material for your Columbus home’s siding is a pretty big deal. The material you choose must be resilient. It must also be attractive, long-lasting, and cost-effective, among other factors. When our customers come to us looking for the most durable siding material, we point them to James Hardie fiber cement siding.
Looking for fiber cement siding installation for your Worthington or Bexley, OH home? Contact APCO online today to learn more about our James Hardie siding options, or give us a call at 614-254-5489!
What Is Fiber Cement Siding?
If you’re new to fiber cement, you might be wondering what the fuss is all about. And to understand that, you’ll first need a working understanding of what fiber cement siding is.
Fiber cement is a composite roof material that uses a combination of cellulose (wood pulp) fibers, cement, and occasionally sand, depending on the application. The result is an exceptionally durable, long-lived siding material that is extremely resistant to damage and wear. The material is relatively recent, being discovered and circulated only within the past 30 years, but already it has become the new standard for top-quality siding materials. In fact, many contractors counsel new homeowners to opt for fiber cement siding installation, and James Hardie siding is the top fiber cement siding manufacturer in the business!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JAMES HARDIE FIBER CEMENT SIDING?
Fiber cement provides:
- High durability. Fiber cement is truly greater than the sum of its parts—cement and cellulose coming together to create a siding material that can stand up to high winds, sun damage, and even impact.
- Versatility. Fiber cement can be made to imitate stone, wood, clapboard, and many other appearances. This means you can have the gorgeous siding you’ve always wanted, only stronger!
- Pest-resistant and termite-proof. Because of the composite materials used, termites are never a concern like they would be with wood siding. And critters like squirrels, birds, and other home pests can’t put a dent in the stuff.
- Resistant to mold and rot. These are common fears for homeowners who choose wood, but with fiber cement, you never have to worry!
- We offer HardiePlank siding by James Hardie, which is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 4 million homes. It embodies the benefits listed above so completely and performs so well in all conditions that it comes with a 30-year, non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty.
Have questions about the benefits for James Hardie siding or fiber cement siding? Contact the siding experts at APCO today!
COMPOSITE FIBER SIDING INSTALLATION SERVICES IN OHIO
Does APCO offer fiber cement siding options, like reliable James Hardie siding? Absolutely! Our team is proud to provide fiber cement as a siding material to our patrons. When we say we want to bring you the best, you better believe we mean it! With over 50 years in the business, APCO is now the leading exterior contractor in the Columbus, OH area. We pride ourselves on doing a superior job for each and every one of our clients. It’s just one of the many reasons Columbus residents have been turning to us for over half a century for all their siding needs.
Contact APCO for James Hardie siding installation in the Columbus, Ohio area. Don’t forget to ask about HardiePlank siding!