LeafGuard Installation in Columbus, Ohio
It happens every year in Ohio. All those trees that give you shade for the summer start to shed their leaves. Not being able to control where those leaves end up, you not only get to enjoy the carpet of color on your lawn, but you also have to bring out the ladder and clean out your rain gutters. We can’t help you with the raking, but LeafGuard has your solution to the clogged rain gutters.
Ready to add LeafGuard to your Columbus home? Give us a call at 614-254-5489 or contact us online to get the conversation started.
WHAT IS LEAFGUARD?
LeafGuard is an original, patented gutter that has a covering. This enables it to deflect leaves and any other debris that can clog the gutter and cause water to sit and damage your roof. The system is one piece, meaning the covering won’t become loose or be pulled off by high winds. You can rest easy knowing your rain gutter is free to do what it is meant to without hindrance.
HOW DOES LEAFGUARD WORK?
LeafGuard gutters are manufactured in a unique shape that has a wide gutter with a “dome-shaped” extension rising from the back and creating a rounded canopy over the gutter. When water hits the canopy, it rolls downward and into the gutter. Other objects hit the top and “bounce,” causing them to be deflected away from the gutter itself.
WHY CHOOSE LEAFGUARD?
LeafGuard gutters offer a variety of benefits to homeowners in the Columbus area, including:
- Increased roof protection – They prevent water from pooling or leaking back toward your home, which can cause the walls or roof to rot.
- Reduced basement flooding – They prevent water pooling close to your home, which can drown plant life and cause foundation issues. Pooled water also attracts insects and harbors bacteria.
- Increased pest-control – They prevent nuts, seeds, and other wildlife delicacies from drawing rodents. Even though squirrels are cute, they do a great deal of damage.
- Improved air quality – They prevent the growth of mold and bacteria, which grow when water is pooled in clogged gutters. This makes your home healthier.
- Reduced roof damage – The unique attachment system eliminates holes in your roof that are created by nails or screws. The plastic hangers are attached to the fascia and don’t interfere with the natural flow of rain.
- Minimized landscaping problems – They eliminate the surprise of finding trees growing in your gutters. Small seeds can be overlooked when you clean a gutter, and saplings sprout quickly. Trees belong on the ground.
- Enhanced water protection – These gutters are made of extra-thick aluminum, which not only increases longevity but also ensures they can handle even the most forceful downpour.
- Improved aesthetics – LeafGuard is made to also enhance the look of your home. They are coated with a specialized paint that doesn’t peel or crack like paint tends to do. The design is meant to blend in and not look out of place on your home.
- Increased safety – They eliminate the danger involved in trying to balance on a ladder and wield a hose or other cleaning tool at the same time.
Increase the beauty of your home while saving yourself the headache of ordinary gutters with LeafGuard. To learn more or schedule your LeafGuard installation, contact the professionals at APCO by calling 614-254-5489 or contact us online!
CALL APCO FOR LEAFGUARD IN COLUMBUS
In the Columbus area, APCO is your trusted LeafGuard installer. If you love looking at the colorful leaves but hate having to constantly chase them from your gutters, give us a call today and we can have you on your way to leaf-free gutters before you know it.
APCO installs LeafGuard throughout the following cities and their surrounding areas: Bexley, Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Lewis Center, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, and Westerville.
Contact us to learn more about LeafGuard gutters and how they could be the perfect solution for your Columbus, OH home! Dial 614-254-5489 or contact us online to get started!