Sunroom Contractor & Builder in Columbus, Ohio
APCO has been building stylish sunrooms for Columbus-area homes for over 50 years. We have the experience to help you create a sunroom or patio enclosure that fits your family’s lifestyle and best suits your family’s fun (and relaxing) activities.
Patio rooms and sunrooms can give your house a new wide-open view or a place to catch the evening breezes. Patio rooms allow you to plan outdoor events, no matter the weather. Best of all, a new APCO patio room also adds great value to your home!
Our team can design and build the perfect sunroom or patio for you, including:
- Screened rooms or porches
- Three-season sunrooms
- Four-season sunrooms
Call 614-254-5489 or contact us online to start the conversation.
Sunroom Additions from APCO
Our sunroom design and construction includes everything necessary to build your ideal space and blend seamlessly with your home’s exterior, including:
- Maintenance-free walls and roof
- ENERGY STAR® certified windows and doors
- Electrical outlets
- Ceiling fans
- Gutters and downspouts
- 10-year warranty
We are there for all phases of the build, from design and permit acquisition to the foundation, electrical work, and framing through completion. All our sunrooms and patios built throughout the Columbus area are entirely custom and designed to fit your needs and budget.
APCO was founded over 50 years ago and has been a leading sunroom builder and contractor in the Columbus area ever since. We offer custom sunroom and patio room construction and design for all types of homes.
Check out our gallery to see sunrooms we’ve made for other Ohio homeowners.
Benefits of Building a Sunroom
If the idea of transforming an existing porch, deck, or unused exterior area into a versatile, enclosed space appeals to you, then building a sunroom is a great way to do it — without breaking the bank.
The advantages of adding a sunroom to your Columbus home can be measured in both dollars and comfort! These benefits will convince you to start planning your new space with a sunroom builder today:
- Bring the outside indoors as natural light streams in to brighten your home.
- Enjoy the expansive outside view, even during colder or inclement weather.
- Increase your home’s value by adding livable space.
- Use it as an office or playroom, depending on your family’s needs.
- Improve your gardening skills year-round, as a sunroom is an ideal space to house larger plants or those that require a consistent climate.
- Enhance relationships as you relax and entertain with family and friends.
- Promote well-being with exposure to sunlight’s vitamin D, which has been shown to elevate mood, reduce stress, and increase alertness.
- Reap energy savings, as a well-designed sunroom with quality insulation, windows, and doors can capture the sun’s warmth and let you use natural light instead of electric.
Adding a sunroom to your Columbus, OH, home can significantly enhance its curb appeal. When your sunroom is designed to blend seamlessly with your home’s style, it adds a touch of refinement different from other home additions.
If your house is smaller, a new sunroom is a cost-effective way to increase its usable space.
We’re often asked if there’s an ideal time to start a sunroom project. We recommend talking to your sunroom builder about starting in the cooler months, as it gives you a head start before the warmer weather returns.
Contact APCO to schedule an appointment or call 614-254-5489 for sunroom building in the Columbus, Ohio, area!
APCO builds high-quality sunrooms in the following cities and their surrounding areas: Bexley, Columbus, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Lewis Center, Pickerington, Powell, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, and Westerville.